All events are intentionally a bit different. Our goal is to get you out on your bike. Locally, regionally, nationally, or internationally - just go out and ride.
It is happening.
The First Annual (Unendorsed) Packfiller Virtual Cycling Challenge.
Fourteen days, seven stages. Get on your bike, ride in, what some may see as the most cumbersome place (online), and have some fun sweating profusely.
The PACKFILLER brings you a reason to ride!
1. You must ride each stage in the order they are presented.
2. You have FOURTEEN DAYS (December 5th - 19th to complete the SEVEN stages.
3. You must change (temporarily) your Strava AND Zwift Profile name to
include “Packfiller” during attempts.
4. You must be a member of PACKFILLER RACING on Strava, and share your rides (I can’t rank em’ if I can’t find em’.
5. All stages must be posted to Strava (that is where I will find the results).
6. You may ride with as many people as you wish.This isn’t that big of a deal.
7. NO POWER UPS.You are on your honor here. Ride, don’t video game.
8. If, at any time, you see Paul, and say“Hi from Ohio Packfiller” you will automatically be entered into the prize drawing for a pair of goodr glasses and a Packfiller mask ($50 value)
9. Research the routes - See below.
10.Join in the group rides/races. I’ll be posting them for all to join in. Or schedule your own. If you’re really that sick, I can make a discord.
STAGES ALL ARE LINKS TO THE ACTUAL COURSE DESCRIPTION
A MANSCAPED PERFECT PACKAGE3.0! a $150.00 value. Includes the
LawnMower 3.0, Crop Preserver Deodorant, Crop Reviver Ball Toner, Manscaped Boxers, Toiletry Bag.
The I SEE PAUL challenge! - Call him out for goodr sunglasses and Packfiller SWAG.
Prizes from Giant Bicycles
TELL YOUR FRIENDS!! Heck, Doug from GOODR mentioned it to Ashton Lambie, for crying out loud. I think you can drop a text to a few friends.
Start the communication/bragging/trash talk - Check our FACEBOOK page.