All events are intentionally a bit different. Our goal is to get you out on your bike. Locally, regionally, nationally, or internationally - just go out and ride.
The focus of the PACC is to bring enthusiastic participants and followers to the Packfiller Podcast, and to help promote the organization, it’s sponsors, and promote a social and active lifestyle.
The challenge encourages cyclists to participate in a variety of cycling based challenges, and promote their efforts, along with The Packfiller, in the process.
1. Each of the challenges must be completed within a ten-month period from the date of starting the first step.
2. Participants must provide proper proof (each challenge has an individual method of proof) of completion (subject to clarification by a judging member of Packfiller Productions).
3. Participants must be safe, respectful, and definitely not overly serious about these challenges. Relax and have fun.
4. Challenges must be completed in order to be eligible for Ambassadorship.
5. Participants must promote The Packfiller Ambassador Challenge via social media using the #Packfiller #PackfillerChallenge and #PackfillerAmbassador hashtags in their promotion.
Official Ambassador of The Packfiller Status - Priceless
A full Packfiller Ambassador cycling kit (Jersey, Gloves, Socks, Stickers, Goodr Sunglasses) - $150 Value
Special one time and ongoing sponsorship discounts -TBD
Ambassador discount at Packfiller Events – 20% at all events
Running a holiday sale or weekly special? Definitely promote it here to get customers excited about getting a sweet deal.
1. The Wahoo SYSTM 4DP Test (If not a WAHOO SYSTM member, a one week free trial is available). Screen shot of final test results required.
2. The One Hour Record TT – Ride as hard as you can for one hour. Record the distance, and submit it to Packfiller for posting on the ONE HOUR RECORD results page.
3. “Beverage” 4 Mile Challenge – ANY 12 ounce beverage of your choice (please drink responsibly). 4 Miles, one “beverage” before each mile. Record your time to be posted to the Packfiller Leaderboard. THIS CHALLENGE MUST BE ON A STATIONARY BIKE IF USING ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES.
4. The 100 – Ride one hundred miles in one day. Record and send Strava link.
5. The Flying Mile – One mile rolling TT. Must be on flat terrain, or net zero gain/loss. Record and send Strava link.
6. 500 Foot Speed Climb – Climb 500 feet as quickly as possible. Send Strava link.
7. The Overnighter Challenge – Ride somewhere, spend the night, ride back. Camping not required, but encouraged. Hotel/Motel also accepted. “Pics and Paragraph” submission required.
8. One Week Without – Log an entire week (7 days) without the use of a car (excluding work if necessary). Strava, pics and paragraph (reflection questions) submission.
9. “It’s Not About Me” Challenge – Donate $50 or 5 hours of your time to a bike related charity. Reciept or pics and paragraph submission.
10. The Mini Everest – Climb 2,900 feet in one day as quickly as possible. Strava link.
Send your thoughts/suggestions to PATRICK@PACKFILLER.COM